ACCESS Housing is here to help families facing homelessness and housing instability. If you are looking for general guidance on available services related to basic housing needs, please visit our FAQs for additional information. For a broader guide of Adams County resources, please reference the new Adams County Resource and Referral Platform sponsored by our partners at Adams County and ECPAC.
ACCESS Housing takes applications from the 1st to the 10th of each month for assistance, unless otherwise stated:
- Please note you must be an Adams County resident as the first criteria for our assistance efforts.
- Based on our monthly process and once the applications window is closed (i.e. after the 10th), applicants will typically hear back from ACCESS Housing within 7–14 business days as to a decision.
- Please note that we do NOT take walk-ins nor communicate via Facebook.
- Application for Assistance in English link.
- Applicacíon de Asistencia en Español enlace.
Our COVID protocols remain in place through all of 2023. Thus, ACCESS Housing maintains an appointment only schedule (no walk-ins), requires masks for on-property appointments and practices social distancing whenever possible.
Thank you for reaching out to ACCESS Housing. If our FAQs do not answer your immediate questions, please call us at (303) 289-7078 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.