ACCESS Housing is here to help families facing homelessness and housing instability. If you are looking for general guidance on available services related to basic housing needs, please visit our FAQs for additional information. For a broader guide of Adams County resources, please reference the new Adams County Resource and Referral Platform sponsored by our partners at Adams County and ECPAC.
Due to record-setting requests since the start of 2023 and decreased funding for the 4th quarter of 2023, ACCESS Housing kindly asks the public to be pleasant in their correspondence with our agency. Our team works to treat every request with the utmost care and consideration, but not all requests can be supported due to very limited funding for October 2023 through to February 2024.
ACCESS Housing will open our website portal to take new applications the first of each month and NOW ONLY until the 5th of the month of October due to excessive demand for our limited funds:
- Please note you must be an Adams County resident as the first criteria for our assistance efforts.
- Based on our monthly process and once the applications window is closed (i.e. for October that will be as of the the 6th), applicants will only start hearing back from ACCESS Housing AFTER the 15th of October. Please do not call our office or email during this review process – it only delays the process for every one!
- Please note that we do NOT take walk-ins nor communicate via Facebook.
- Please also note that overly large amounts can not be accommodated (i.e. greater than $5,000 per household.)
- Application for Assistance in English / Applicacíon de Asistencia en Español — here is the link
Our COVID protocols remain in place through all of 2023 and especially this fall as the flu and COVID have returned. Thus, ACCESS Housing maintains an appointment only schedule (no walk-ins), requires masks for on-property appointments and practices social distancing whenever possible.
Thank you for reaching out to ACCESS Housing. If our FAQs do not answer your immediate questions, please call us at (303) 289-7078 or email us at email@example.com for more information.