ACCESS Housing is here to help families facing homelessness and housing instability. If you are looking for general guidance on available services related to basic housing needs, please visit our FAQs for additional information. For a broader guide of Adams County resources, please reference the new Adams County Resource and Referral Platform sponsored by our partners at Adams County and ECPAC.
ACCESS Housing will be taking new applications for March 2024 starting on March 1st at 8:00 AM and ending on March 5th at 5:00 PM. Please be polite to our team in all communications.
- Please note you must be an Adams County resident as the first criteria for our assistance efforts.
- Based on our monthly process and once the applications window is closed , applicants will only start hearing back from ACCESS Housing AFTER the 15th of a month when taking applications. Please do not call our office or email during this review process – it only delays the process for everyone!
- Please note that we do NOT take walk-ins nor communicate via Facebook.
- Please also note that overly large amounts cannot be accommodated
- Application for Assistance in English / Applicacíon de Asistencia en Español — this link will be active between March 1st and March 5th.
Thank you for reaching out to ACCESS Housing. If our FAQs do not answer your immediate questions, please call us at (303) 289-7078 or email us at email@example.com for more informationarch